Specifier Support Package
Our products are considered ‘benchmark’ designs of their type. We want to make it easy for architects and designers to specify Workshop 2 products for their projects.
- This includes:
- attending briefing meetings
- advice and technical support
- colour visuals of your design of our products
- 3D visualisation where appropriate
- marked-up sign location drawings
- written product specification, suitable for inclusion in a tender package
- project budgeting and estimated costing
- Bill of Quantities, suitable for inclusion in a tender package
- reasonable samples and prototyping
Drawings will be formatted ready to paste into your own drawing sheets. Written content will be sent as Word files, ready to paste into your own formatted documents.
Workshop 2 is a trade supplier and will not be bidding directly for projects. This will ensure that clients get best value for money from the competitive tendering process.
Our lengthy sign industry experience means that can offer the same design detailing and specification service for bespoke products, although we would normally agree a fee for this work.
We believe that by taking advantage of our Specifier Support Package, architects and designers will be able to put together a professional sign specification or sign tender package.
We reserve the right to restrict some or all of the above services subject to the value of potential work.